Friday, December 01, 2006

Favorite Blog Comment(s) of the Week




Anonymous said...

he's like a hot Vanilla Ice ha ha ha !!!

11/26/2006 9:17 PM

LOL, hilarious.

Pomegranate said...

Dude, how much is Michael gonna FREAK OUT when he finds out what Kellerman did to Sara. I love freak-out-mode Michael.

Oh I'm sure quite a lot of freaking out is going to be going on. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael goes all T-bag on Kellerman in his white hot rage.


CocoB said...

he looks like a peanut butter cup..

That is so completely cute!


Fanboy said...

Have you started stalking him yet? I am sure he lives out here on the Left Coast. I bet you could use mine or The Gilded Moose's place as a base while you follow him around. Best case scenario, you get to meet him in court when the restraining order is contested.

You're on. Went and I in a courthouse at the same time MUST mean that we're getting married!...yeah, married...*hugging myself and rocking back and forth*


notthedoctor said...

"The Top Three Things" i really wanted to know!!! HAHA! How did you know???
Love the pics love the commentaries, especially "peen"!! i think this word is a winner!

Why thank you and I read minds in my spare time.

AND

Anonymous said...

Hey that's some funny stuff, but my heart sank just a little when I saw the word "dispute".

I had my doubts ....but it's better this way cause it's still vague and I can include him in my dreams.

Thanks so much for making us laugh though....I'm now your fan WetforWent. # jailbird

12/01/2006 9:28 AM

Oh don't let anything affect your Went dreams. I know I don't! Thanks for the compliment. It's give and take. You love me, and I in turn, am loved by you...I really do watch The Simpsons WAY too much.


As always, thanks everyone for your lovely comments (eventhough I have not gotten through them all this week b/c of work but I will get to it this weekend)!