Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wet For Went Public Service Announcement: Don't Steal My Shit



OK so I notice I'm getting traffic from MichaelandSara.org (for something Wentworth Miller related) and I go on over and start poking around and I find my MiSa lapdance scene from the first Fake Prison Break ep in the FanFic section of their forums (yes you will need to register to view that link). So I read what people had to say about it b/c I'm just a curious person by nature and I actually lurk more than I comment (if you can believe it) just about everywhere. I laugh at the comments and then I go ahead and claim it as mine and explain why it is short and tell them about the new one posted yesterday with the XXX sex scene...but for some reason everyone seems to think that the (SERIOUSLY gung-ho about MiSa) poster wrote it. *sigh* Now I can't be sure b/c judging by the spelling and the crazy stupid caps use it may have gotten lost in translataion that bahar did not in fact write that, I did. Perhaps this person really isn't trying to pass off my writing as their own but just so nothing like this ever happens again:

People please, if you use my text somewhere, link me dammit!

Thanks.