Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Today in People I Hate...



Or do I love you? I can't decide. On the one hand, Went is touching you which clearly makes you my enemy but on the other, how can ANYONE not love that face? So let's talk about that for a second. What foundation do you use to get that perfect shade of yellow? It's fantastic! I've never seen a face so yellow! Second, I don't know how I find you so incredibly adorable when you clearly have no teeth. How do you eat? I bet you give great head. Hey, Just where in the hell are your pupils young lady? How many fingers am I holding up? And your hair...It's like it grows BEHIND your face. Is that an optical illusion? Seriously, you should be in the circus or something because I am almost more fascinated with your face than Wents'. Oh well, Went is touching you, so I must plot your demise but it's really hard to hate someone who looks that damn happy.

Congratulations Smiley Face Girl!


source by way of Geniass and PrimulaBlue of The Church