Friday, December 08, 2006

Countdown to Wentmas 2006



Well last night I broke out my winter coat for the first time this season and attended the lighting of the Washington Monument here in town, hit up Grand Central Station for a drink on the way home where sparkly snowflakes were hanging from the ceiling and this guy had on a tiny little Santa hat and a long velvet coat (lingerie) lined with red feathers (which was FABULOUS by the way and I told him so) and then during the walk home, it snowed. Today the high is only going to be in the 30's, I can see my breath, Nat King Cole is singing on the radio and babe1973 sent me what is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. It's beginning to look a lot like Wentmas and I'm in the spirit so eventhough the 12 days of Wentmas don't really start until next week and the Winter Solstice is not until the 21st, I'm going to gear up for the Holidays now by sharing the link, inviting you to send me any and everything that links Went with Winter or X-mas in any way and by wishing you a Happy Holiday Season! Thanks babe1973 and thank you to maichan for creating this pic.

pic source