Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wentworth Miller Related Blog Post Highlight




My latest pick is from a fan in Singapore who doesn't know how to follow directions but who I love just the same. A snippet:

Instead of commenting at WetForWent, I'll put 5 headlines that I'll love to see in my inbox.

1) Wentworth Miller Coming To Singapore.
2) Wentworth Miller Will Give You First Hand Information About Him, His Life And PrisonBreak.
3) Wentworth Miller Will Be Spending A Day With You.
4) Wentworth Miller Will Sign An Autograph For You, Take A Picture With You, Kiss You For 5 Minutes & Give You A Free PrisonBreak Season 2 DVD.
5) Wentworth Miller Tells You In The Face That He Loves You.

HAHAHA. I think I'll faint into his arms if all these headlines come true! But well of course, I hope it'd happen someday.

Here's 1 headline that owner of WentForWent typed :
2. Wentworth Miller to Star in New Movie

I hope for that to happen too. Who wants to just watch Wentworth Miller in PrisonBreak?

Firstly, my directions were to do these IN THE COMMENTS so 50 lashes for you but #4 is both sweet AND practical...I mean, who the hell wants to have to PAY for their Prison Break DVD? Shit, I want a free one too. #5 had me saying awwwwwwww. I wonder if Went finds it as amazing as I do that he has fans in so many places. I mean Singapore? Wow.

And Went: You...In a movie...NOW! Do it for the fans.