Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Today in People I Hate: A Went Sandwich




You Aussie fans are showing the fuck off. We NEVER get this many pics of him at home. What the hell?

WAIT A MINUTE

Is this a Went Sandwich? He agreed to this?!!! Good Fucking Lord I hate you people. I really really do...with a passion. The love is gone. It's gone! Girl in the skirt, is your boob touching his chest? Is it? *eyes crossing, madness setting in* Hey guy, you enjoying this? What is this a double date and Oh. My. Fucking. God. Girl in the striped shirt, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MAN'S CROTCH! I see that lean in! AHHHHHHHHH! I'm going to buy a gun and shoot you all. That's right, I'm blowing up Australia. I can't take anymore of this shit! *has a heart attack and hits the floor*

source by way of tellyfan from The Church