Sunday, November 26, 2006

Aaaaaaand We're Back!

After a holiday weekend break, I'm back. I guess I should have warned you about that. Next time I'll remember to. I'm trying to catch up on the comments so I can post my favorite comments of the week but right this second, I'm watching Football and on Sundays, Ravens Football trumps all...oh and we're up 17-zip at half-time and I am screaming, jumping and losing my voice all over my apartment in my Ray Lewis jersey. I wonder if Went likes Football...Anyone know? Tomorrow night we have the Fall Finale of Prison Break and the last two episodes have been damn good so I expect this last one (until January 29) to follow in their footsteps. It's a lot of work for me to recap (with screencaps) and Wentcap and create sound clips and/or video clips all in one night so I will once again be stretching it out over the week or else I'm going to get fired for being late because I couldn't crawl out of bed to make it to work on time. I will try my best after tomorrow to make our 7 week wait for more Prison Break more bearable. I've got some ideas I'm toying with. I'll see how you like them. I'll post more later. For now, I'll leave you with some vintage Wentworth with what looks like a high-top fade, a la Kid of Kid-N-Play. He looks completely adorable and look at those eyes...