Monday, November 13, 2006

Ode to Wentworth Miller




Oh Wentworth, you are such a gent
Polite and smart and talented
I'd love you if you didn't have a cent
You're why I created Wet For Went



Oh Wentworth, you're so fine
I hope one day to make you mine
Just a roll in the hay would be sublime
We'd have a really rockin' time



Oh Wentworth, you're so tall
It must be hard to shop at the mall
I know that we would have a ball
If only my number you would call



Oh Wentworth, you're so sweet
You have some really big ol' feet
Another reason we should meet
well that and what you put in your seat


Oh Wentworth, you have such pretty eyes
Sometimes they're as blue as the skies
and others dark, they hypnotize
There are no panties you leave dry



Oh Wentworth, come to Baltimore
I'll be your dirty little whore
I promise I am not a bore
I am what you've been waiting for