Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wentcap: Wentworth Miller Recap

I have seen the face of God and his name is Wentworth Miller.


Look at this absolutely beautiful nature shot and that lovely jaw clench. The clenched jaw is HOT. The flowers (that yellow hue that seems to illuminate the perfect one and give him an angelic glow) won't even leave the shot because they too want to be close to Went. Freaking FLOWERS are drawn to him. He is a God among men. *bowing and worshipping in silent ecstasy*



Wentworth Miller Man Love


I could go all slashy with this, but I won't because I think it's Man Love: Two guys that clearly love each other but aren't sexually attracted to each other. I think I just coined a phrase, or maybe I read it somewhere. Man Love is cute, like Went.



Went just found this blog and is visibly concerned.


Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere...



Oh. My. God.


"WFW! WHAT are you doing here and what are you doing to my?...Mmmm...nevermind. Keep doing it."



Wents' face when I'm done...


"What the hell just happened to me and why is it nighttime now? WFW, you are truly spectacular. Where in the world did I get this bruise on my face from? That was crazy good. You're wild as hell girl, in fact, I'm a little afraid..."



Whose ass is that?


Why it's Wentworth Millers' ass! Running for it! The ass is running. Let's see the ass standing still...



Wentass


Ahhhh, there we go. The holy ass. It has such a lovely, plump roundness to it; I'd love to smack it and give him a 20.



I swear Went, you will get a tear out of me yet.


This is totally the face I'd be making if someone important to me died. The hair stroke was a nice touch. Well done Went!



Went is smiling: All is good with the world.


I know we LOVE to see him cry but happy Went makes me happy too. Somehow, when he's smiling, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the world. Bluebirds sing, kittens play with balls of string, food has no calories, I have only happy memories, sex is plentiful, pics are Wentiful, money flows and life doesn't blow.



Gratuitus Butt Shot!


Yes, it is a little blurry, but enjoy it Mink, cuz this one is for you. Check out how the hip leans to one side...GOOD GOD THAT HIP LEAN AND THAT HIGH ROUND ASS IN THE SAME SHOT...It should be illegal.



LOOK! It's WENTTONGUE, and not only that, it's Wenttongue to the third power at different intervals of exposure.

Wenttongue peek complete with Wentlash






Slightly more Wenttongue





Wenttongue peep show


Went, why do you DO this to me? It's like you're taunting me. "Here is my tongue. Study it. Worship it. Think of what I can do with it. Now realize that it will never touch you. Still, I command you to want the tongue. NEED the tongue. Be one with the tongue." He is such a fucking tease.



I know that it is absolute blasphemy for me to post a pic of anyone other than Went in a Wentcap but the following people so blatantly ripped off the Wenttongue peep show that I had to express my displeasure by posting these most heinous violations. The Wenttongue peepshow is for Wentworth only. I'm talking to you Billy Boy



and you too Dom


Violations of the Wenttongue copyright will not be tolerated. You will be hearing from my lawyer. It was a nice try though...



Went freaks the hell out...And it was good.


He's so upset that he is bending the rules of The Matrix. I can't even do that shit and believe me I have been trying since 1999. He's crazy talented.


Blue...Motherfucking...Steel...Bitches


Nuff Said.




BUTT SHOT!!!!


That's right, stick it out, so I can see it. Good boy...



Random Question: Have you ever watched Wents' lips move in slow motion? I highly recommend it. Mmmm, Wentlips...Coming together...Moving apart...Showing Wenttongue and those perfect teeth...



And the Emmy goes to:




This completely brilliant facial expression and Adams apple jump. A pained look AND a tear brim? Dammit Went, if you were trying to make me cry, you fucking succeeded. *reaches for a tissue*