Friday, November 17, 2006

Favorite Blog Comment(s) of the Week


Once again, I can't choose just one this week, so I chose three.


Anonymous said:

I swear to God if this man really is gay I am going to slit my wrist

11/16/2006 9:59 AM

Anon...Step away from the razor...


stacey said: Ha, those are all great. Naturally, my favorite is the last one. Hmm...what would go with Toledo?

Oh Wentworth, come to Toledo...

Frig. I'm totally not creative.

Oh yes, the last one is my favorite too. In fact, I'm going to post it again, just because.

Oh Wentworth, come to Baltimore

I'll be your dirty little whore

I promise I am not a bore

I am what you've been waiting for



There. I feel better now.



tia said: WFW, what the hell are you trying to do me I'm about to leave for work and I have to go change my underwear!

To this I say: The site is called WET FOR WENT. What the hell did you expect?