Friday, November 03, 2006

I Had a Dream Today

Who knew all I had to do was go to sleep for inspiration?! So here it is, as close to waking as possible so I won't forget it. This adventure begins with me in England so that I can meet britpopbaby. I'm leaving the airport and get into a cab. Jake Gyllenhaal is the driver. This is certainly a pleasant surprise! Justin Timberlakes' My Love is playing on the radio. I'm asking Jake what it's like to be driving all on the wrong side of the road and stuff and he's being all coy about answering like he is about everything. He lets me drive for a while. Then we pick up britpopbaby and go sight-seeing and it looks just like London did when I visited at 13 or so (which is my only real memory of it since it's the only time I've been there). I'm happy. Then we pick up Wentworth Miller and he sits with me. Now I'm really happy. I just remember the road. The neverending ride and then what happens next is all a blur. Soiled Undies is licking my toes and I'm wondering how in the hell she got there all the way from South Africa so quick (I must have read this comment right before I went to sleep...Why do I encourage her?) and Went is trying to get me to drink his "Jesus Juice" except it isn't alcohol, Jake is watching and I'm hoping he'll join in and britpopbaby, well, she showed off and I'll stop there. The End.