Thursday, November 16, 2006

People: The Internet's Sexiest Guys



Check out number 3! It's Went! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! So much sexy Went this week! My brain is going to short circuit! I, of course, do not approve of ANYONE being ABOVE him EVER. He really should have been #1 here. I mean shit, they gave Clooney The Sexiest Man Alive AGAIN. They could have at least given my Wenty #1 in this category. OK, I'll stop complaining now...

His Blurb:

• Junk food: "I have a thing for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'm not a fan of the Pieces. I think they try too hard."

• Skin: "I've been told it's a good idea to moisturize. And drink lots of water. And eat Peanut Butter Cups."

He also made the Sexiest Man Alive list. You can see his (very quick) appearance in the video here in case you missed it the first time. The issue hits news stands tomorrow and George Clooney made the cover. I wonder what shot of Went they will use? I hope it's a good one. You can also see 15 of the men on the list here. Nice shot of Clooney, pretty good shot of Brad Pitt, good shot of Taye Diggs, great shot of Patrick Dempsey, Omar Epps is looking damn fine, Leonardo DiCaprio is looking smashing, Johnny Depp is looking VERY lickable, and Jake Gyllenhaal...Good Lord...The Sex is looking fantastic.

UPDATE: Wents' People's Sexiest Man Alive article is the exact one on the site (link above), same pic and blurb, on about 1/3 of a page...at the bottom...Now you know.