Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where in the World is Wentworth Miller?



Wentworth has left our TV screens for a couple of months, so where did he go or even better, where is he going so you'll know where to conveniently be? Well my friends, it's rumor time! I have heard reports (or rather, read them at The Church) of our favorite man in the whole wide word being in Dallas filming through the middle of March. You lucky fucks in Texas need to start carrying around your camera, your autograph book or favorite picture of The Perfect One, and be on the alert because you may just run into him at your local Chinese food place or Chili's and if you DO meet him know this: I hate you with every fiber of my being. It should have been me.

There have also been reports of plans for a visit to Sydney, Australia as well as Spain with a possible European tour although this info did not include dates.

How much of this is true? I have no idea but if you enjoy getting your hopes up and you are in one of those three places, now would be the time to do it!

pic source