Friday, November 03, 2006

Favorite Comment(s) of the Week



This week I have four favorites. I know what you're thinking: "That's Cheating!" But it's my blog so I can cheat if I want to.


soiled undies said: Honey, not to worry! She aint got nothing on you! She's no competition @ all!

Soiled Undies or su as I sometimes call her is the reason I do Prison Break recaps b/c she lives in South Africa and yes, they have computers and the internet there but apparently they don't have Prison Break. You can learn much from her. Flattery will get you everywhere.


cocob said: Is that you?! Did you make this?! You reign. xxx B

I'll say this again: Flattery will get you everywhere. cocob is also the inspiration for the term Brown Sugar that refers to those awful brown shoes Wentworth Miller wears everyday of his life. I'm not complaining though. I still love him!


squallcloud said: LOL love. You forgot "ever-lovin'" between "your" and "mind"

Yes squallcloud, I certainly did. I thought about adding it in after the fact but a certain Moose teased me about my journalistic integrity which is nonexistent and I felt that THIS TIME and this time only, I would leave it as is. All other posts are open to editing at any time and yes I will pretend that it was that way all along.


anonymous said: Blow him, fuck him...repeat. I would be this man's baby factory!

11/01/2006 3:22 PM

Now I have a couple things to say about this comment.

1. Yes, bravo, my sentiments exactly.
2. Follow this posters' example and you can't go wrong.
3. See people THIS is why you need to get a Blogger account or at the very least post a damn name. Who is anonymous? Now He/She will never get the recognition they so rightly deserve for posting such a Wet For Went-like comment. P.S. Whoever you are, don't ever try and claim your victory since now no one will believe you are who you say you are.

Edit: I totally knew that last quote was Linds. I was just trying to make her post with a name and it worked! A HA!