Monday, November 20, 2006

Wentworth Miller Related Blog Post Highlight



My latest pick for blog post highlight that I forgot to post yesterday is about a daydream this blogger has when she gets writers block. She used the pic below (It's in my Imageshack) and I have extracted the relevant bits from her page since her writing is extremely cerebral in its verbiage; The mark of a highly educated young lady who is blogging the way she talks. In other words, no shits or fucks to speak of so knowing how all of you love those words so much, I'll save you the trouble of clicking the link just this once because I feel your pain.






It's at times like these when I find myself returning to my idle dalliance of choice: Wentworth Miller. But even my lurid fantasies of our reading to each other in bed as Went takes industrial strength Benadryl and Chester, Jude or Scratch snuggles next to his Nicorette patch can't be sustained for long.


Ah a Went that could stand to be around my cat and doesn't smell like cigarette smoke...Ideal. So beautiful in its simplicity. Yes, she is a writer alright. Except, she forgot to add the part where we lock eyes while in bed and decide to fuck each others brains out. That's how MY fantasy ends...damn the books.