Monday, January 01, 2007

Wentworth Miller: The Only Way to Start your Year off Right

Went. Is. The. Hotness.



Awesome fucking close up of The Perfect One thanks to boxergirl of The Church yet again and edited by brookeonline. In the original pic he had red pupils and it made me think: This must be what DrunkWent looks like!

And then we have another couch pic edited by mink where Went looks even MORE pleased with boob overload. Observe:



So cute. Then of course there are these pics, posted by lydia at The Church, of a photoshoot in Australia of Went using the most awful background I've ever seen...WTF is wrong with you picture taking people? I have named this group: Neon Madness.






Worst background ever? Pretty close but he still manages to look hot and Oh my GOD and just LOOK at the hotness below:



Big thanks to Krissie for calling my attention to this one and huge thanks to Tulipa for posting. SO SEXY!

And now even more Aussie hotness courtesy of Krissie's lovely reposting from WMO.







*Secretly crying out Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! under my breath and disavowing all allegiance to America due to no pap pics of Went re-entering the country...no good fucking paps...*

I'm fucking sick (which is different than being plain old sick thus the use of the word, fucking) and I won't be around much so savor this post b/c it may be the only one for a few days. It all depends on how I feel.

Alright now everybody back to bed. Happy New Year!