Monday, January 08, 2007

Favorite Comment(s) of the Week, Bracelet Update and More





Stacy said...

You know, I think I have one of my grade school pics (circa 5th grade/1991) with that multi-color neon backdrop lol. But, that window photo more than compensates for the neon madness. Instead of bringing sexy back, he's trying to bring neon back. Please noooooooo!!!!

LOL

buttercup said... how does he manage to look shy and reserved (hands are a dead giveaway in the Sydney shots..)and yet quietly confident? so very confused....

Just like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, The world may never know.




In case any of you were wondering, as soon as The Went Gap ad news hit, I immediately (from my death bed) called all my area Gaps asking to be contacted when the campaign was over so that I could come pick up a poster and was told that the posters were going to be destroyed...

buttercup said...

DESTROYED????

krissie said...

DESTROYED!!!!

Wet For Went said...

DESTROYED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

They are going to fucking DESTROY posters of Wentworth Miller. They are going to straight to HELL.

AND

mink said...

Oh, and "The man who was born to model..." LMAO! *sigh* Wasn't he just? If ever someone was created to be looked at... *further sigh*

I just want to dress him up in outfits like a Ken doll and take pictures. That's how beautiful he is.

AND

belgian said...

And what is that 'clean and simple'? I want Went dirty and ..., well, nothing else, really.

Oh yes..VERY dirty. Mmmm down and dirty.

AND

krissie said...

Anon 1.46, I so understand your pain! Same here!
And I'd buy air if he was selling it.
Bottle it up and bring it on!
Clean & simple!

I think he should breathe into bottles and sell it as his own brand of air. I'd buy.

AND

redlightmind said...

He can fall into my gap!

Feel better WFW!!!

I was half dead and laughed so hard I sent myself into a coughing fit. I don't know whether you thank you or punch you. LMFAO

AND

Boxergirl said...

Forearm whores the world over rejoice at the sight of the GAP ad's...

All kinds of whores rejoice at the sight of any part of him. All I need is a fingertip and I need to be excused...




Well, Wentworth Miller said he wasn't gay...moving on...



britpopbaby said...

MWAH! You sexy bitch. I think WFW and Jake Watch also qualify for Food Blog.

Whenever I'm called a sexy bitch, it's a good day.



Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/04/2007 4:08 PM

You said it for us all anon so I think I will leave it at that...well maybe just ONE more

redlightmind said...

He looks like a hot farmer! Plow me Wentworth, plow me...

One of the most hilarious things ever written here, LMAO. *crying* Thank you. Oh and just one more...

linds said...

Ok here's the part where I become an uber bitch : when you are in a position such as Wentworth's, you don't get a private life - let's just put it out there. He's rich, he's famous, he's loved and adored, we treat him like the supernova he is because we all love him, he's doing a job he loves (how many of us can claim the same? Personally, my job is OK but it's not my passion, it pays my bills). So for all those lucky SOBs chillin' in the 'Wood, face facts - you have it better than most. The trade off is that your private life is gonna be put out on front street for scrutinization. Buck the fuck up! And Wenty Baby, though I love you, that goes for you too! We WILL discuss the poor choice in foot wear. We WILL rag on any girl you take out that isn't us! But get this - we WILL love you/cherish you/watch your show/see your movies/ buy your shit/line your pockets until the day we die. Peace...and hair grease.

Word linds. Right now there are 134 comments on that post which wins the award for most comments on a post on this blog ever, by far. Went better stay single for the rest of his life...THE REST OF HIS LIFE...



notthedoctor said...

LOL WfW!
Went bless Himself, the man knows how to entertain his fans in hiatus season!!!
Do you know ANYONE who would go to such stretch to keep his fans from withdrawal symptom???!!!
And PB is back soon with all that is holy and spoilery!
Where did time go???

It just flew on by didn't it? Only 14 days left! I had a great time. He sure does know how to keep us interested. Looks like he really did hear me afterall. Thank you Wentworth and thank you all for your comments (although the red pen had to make an appearance I only slightly toned down the Beigette hate). Most comments I have had to read IN MY LIFE, but thanks.



In other news:

  • Wet For Went got bumped at Bumpshack (Where the news always bumps). Awesome!


  • Information about the bracelets and buttons to purchase them can be found here (and under Post Category Bracelets). One change though is the picture. I used this one:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mmm Sexy Hard Blue Steel. Here are the first pictures of the bracelets (I took these with my webam as my digital camera is being held hostage at my parents house). This first one is just of the lettering:



This next one is of the artwork which turned out way better than I expected.



Pretty good likeness right? I think it looks great! I will wait until Friday (Jan 12) to place the order to make sure I place one large enough for demand so if you know you want one, go ahead and order now so I can get a count because I won't be ordering many extras.

  • You may notice a couple of new things in the sidebar. We now have music on the blog. The best service is the one Dany uses over at Waiting for Toothy. I got playlist happy and made two of them. The one above the chatbox is inspired by Wentworth Miller. The one below also contains some songs inspired by Went but is more of a free for all Mega Mix that includes rock, pop, indie, rap, dance, hip-hop, a showtune, some songs from soundtracks, a little 80's, some classic R&B, it's really quite varied. If a certain song offends your sensibilites, just run your cursor along the right most edge of the album art square and a magic button will appear that will take you to the next track. The playlists will only allow you to listen to the songs once so you can't go back, but if you refresh the page you can start them over again!

  • Also, you now only have two days left to submit nominations for the bloggies so get to it! Suggestions and Instructions are located here. And don't forget to keep voting!