Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wentworth Miller in D Magazine

I am a huge fan of the Wentworth Miller Photoshoot although when things like Neon Madness happen it makes me want to shoot the photographer. Wentworth Miller is beautiful anyway but once in a while, a shoot comes along that makes you thank your lucky stars you are not blind. This (pg. 94-101) is one of them...



Oh baby, when you close your eyes like that I imagine you inside of me.



You playful little devil. What's that you say? You can't wait to get to the bedroom you have to have me right here?



That stare...Went are you trying to kill me?



Oh God, Oh God, the lap and the position of that hand...I've imagined seeing you pleasure yourself so many times...Is something dripping from your hand Went?



Went, are you actually FRAMING the goods with your hands? Mercy Went! Stop torturing me! Lord help me...



That's right baby, lean for me. Lean dammit!



Wentworth....May I? *sitting on lap facing him and orgasming immediately*

I don't know about you all but I need...I need...*hyperventilating* I need a moment...

Thank you junglegirl and brookeonline and geniass!