Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fall into Went's Lap



The man who was born to model is now modeling for the store that sells his favorite jeans: The Gap. Thanks to geniass for the heads up and our very own Patty for our first sneak peek at the new campaign and I can't forget iotlp who saved me from having to think of a title for this post myself, LOL, I could not have done any better than that. Finally, the world can see him in his beige, in life size form and marvel at the wonder that is Wentworth Miller. God he's beautiful...Get thee to the malls and get me more pictures of sexy Wentworth Miller. Make haste! Is this the only one? We'll be playing "Where's Went," through this whole campaign. Think not what your blog can do for you but what you can do for your blog...I'd go too except I'm still bedridden for the next day or so. God he's hot...

AHHHHHHHHH! tellyfan got another one!




HOOOOOOLEEEEEEE SHIT! *dies*

and Ooooooooo an even better shot of the first pose...Thanks Krissie and Jo



Houston we have arms...beautiful arms! And the hint of a lap? What's that Santa? Oh yes I've been a very naughty girl...A spanking? Yes, I deserve it...Wentworth Miller is a walking orgasm.