Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Blogness



As some of you may have noticed, my audio files are down at the moment. The site I use to host them has been down for maintenance for a while now and as I am tired of waiting for them to come back up, I will be using a new site. Luckily I have the post categories that will help me find most of the audio. I can only hope I saved it all on my hard drive (although I'm pretty sure I have most if not all of it). You can help me out by telling me if you find a dead link anywhere, after I'm finished of course which I will try to be by Monday. (UPDATE: It's fixed)

The bracelets should be here next week. If you ordered one, let me know whether you want Wet For Went spelled out or just the letters WFW. They are available both ways. I ordered a few extra so it is still possible to get one. The designer has also informed me that it IS possible to add the beauty mark so we'll all get our wish!

I didn't get to the Comments of the Week last week so this Fridays' will include 2 weeks worth of comments.

Less than a week until Prison Break comes back...You excited?

I let the 3 month blog anniversary slip by without so much as a word! On 1/13/2007 the blog turned 3 months old. I know I say this everytime, but I really can't believe I have stuck with it this long. Wentworth, this is like, the longest relationship I've had in years and you haven't even put out yet. Thank you all so much for visiting and although things have been slow lately, it's about to pick back up.

To my inspiration: Went, you could not have picked a better time to release those wonderful D Magazine pictures although you do realize that I may never be able to leave the computer again right?