Sunday, January 28, 2007

THE BRACELETS ARE HERE! THE BRACELETS ARE HERE!

At long last, our precious bracelets have arrived! I ordered a few extra so if you didn't get one already there is still time. Payments can be made by Paypal or Google Checkout on this post and this
(also shown here) is what the bracelets look like, although the wonderful artist has added the beauty mark for us so just imagine a little dot near the hairline and you will get the full effect (my camera is not cooperating with me). You can get the bracelet with just the letters WFW or with the site name spelled out completely Wet For Went. Please indicate which one you would like with your order and if you ordered already, send me an email letting me know which one you would like. Off the top of my head I can only recall what Patty and Nic want so if you are not one of those two, I don't know what to send you. First round ships Monday. *staring at bracelet* So pretty...