Friday, March 30, 2007

Prison Break Season 2 Finale Spoilers

They're here and they are oh so spoilery so only click if you REALLY want to know.



UPDATE: Since this is already at the top, let's discuss Sona here. I'll go first:

I have to say I didn't really like this episode though Went did well. After he bargained with the dealer my girl called me and said "Uh oh! Went got Gangsta!" LOL, She and her mom were impressed with him so good on you Went, you're converting them all, one at a time. And now a moment of silence.

*moment*

THEY KILLED MY KELLERMAN! THEY KILLED HIM! *wailing*

Kim finally went down, yes!

I'm not getting the whole experiment aspect. "That's exactly what we want him to do." Huh?

Last week was so much better than the finale but I'm glad they're back in jail.

That new prison looks FUCKED and I love it. Bellick shivering on the floor? Trannies gawking? Mike walking out onto what looks like a football field at the end? (In my head I was yelling "Throw him the ball!") This new place looks promising. Now just bring me T-bag and I'll be happy.

UPDATE #2: Go see Jared for some awesome screencaps!