Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wentworth Miller has arrived in Korea

And our very own Joey is on the case! She sends this for your enjoyment....



*HUGE GRIN* He looks beautiful! Why is Wentworth Miller in Korea you ask? Why to look pretty of course! God he's hot...

Thanks Joey!

UPDATE: MORE PICS!

UPDATE #2: Seok Ho Feel from the comments on Just Jared posted a link to another one.




So sweet!

UPDATE #3 (tee hee): Went in fitted clothes! Did you hear me FITTED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There fucking better be a shot of that fantastic ass somewhere in this ad, but Holy Shit his clothes are fitted. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! For More Pics go here!




UPDATE #4: And now I'm dead. OH. MY. GOD.



THANK YOU
chunkymonkey and deadbeatnymph! *dying again*

I have risen from the dead for Update #5: But damn if that woman didn't fuck up my ass shot



Butt wait!




Oooooo, there we go. Look at him smiling at fans across the street who have come to see him. Why is he so sweet? More here. Jared is ON IT!

Update #6 (Did I mention I loved Korea? Wentkorea! Wooooooooo!):



Wentworth Miller enjoying the squeeing. I'll squee for you baby...

Once again chunkymonkey I thank you!

Update #7 (I wonder how long I can keep this post going):



Went says Hello. :)