Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wentcrazy Goes to Korea



You know, after the high of Wentkorea wore off I asked myself, self, who was that man in Korea? That wasn't Wentworth Miller! Singing? Tears? Flirting? Kisses? Hugs? I love you? Picture snapping at the airport? Welcomed stalking? A plethory of ass shots? Surely you jest! I mean, the Went I know wants to be left alone right? He wants to be like Edward Norton and Billy Crudup where you never hear about them unless they have a project coming up. So why in the world would a man who normally seems so uncomfortable with attention suddenly seem to be so absolutely giddy about it? Because my friends, that was NOT Wentworth Miller at all, oh no, THAT was Wentcrazy. I haven't been keeping up with the news so I totally missed it but apparently we were warned of Wentcrazy's return. Obviously, the authorities were not able to hold him and he is the one who went to Korea and was so happy to be out of the psych ward, that he did all the things that the Wentworth Miller we know would never do for the rest of us. Why didn't I see this before? More on this developing story later. I'll see if I can't get Went on the horn again for an explanation...

Thanks SavMed for helping me see the light!