Friday, March 02, 2007

Favorite Comment(s) of the Week



Here they are! Back and on time and very very short....Hmmm...

Just in case you missed the last installment which was a whole month's worth, you can find it here.


mink said...

Extremely sorry to hear you didn't do a recap, WFW! Love those suckers - so hilarious!

Well, I sort of did one but I'm not sure anyone wants to see it, lol. It's a bitchy recap but I think I still might post it tomorrow.



Rhea said...

What-the-god-damn hell man?! I put on make-up and then I kiss Wentworth Miller. Somebody tell me how I get that job? Who do I have screw? Seriously!!

When you find out, let me know.



Rosa said...

WFW you've got the power ! i feel kinda jealous but i dont know why i'm very happy for you at the same time ^^
have fun at the festival !

Awww thank you Rosa and Went, get ready...
As always, thank you for you comments!