Monday, October 16, 2006

So Anxious

While we're anxiously awaiting the return of Prison Break on 10/23 (just one more week people!) so that we can see Wentworth Miller play Michael Scofield with awesome intensity, let's review caps from some of my favorite episodes gone by (with a few promo pics mixed in):



THE SHOWERS




First things first, Wentworth...Wet. Here at Wet for Went we like things wet, especially when they involve Went.



WENT WITH GUNS




Went...With a gun...And not just one gun, but TWO guns! Now THAT'S sexy.



TATTOO TORSO




Any reason to show Went-skin is fine with me.



OUTSTANDING IN ORANGE




Went...On a bed...Mmmmmm



THE KISS HEARD ROUND THE WORLD




That kiss. That wonderful, wonderful kiss. It gave me goosebumps. Good job you two but Went, you look like you're having a bit too much fun. Don't make me have to spank you again.



TAKING A SWIM




If ever I wished for a wardrobe malfunction, it was that night. Let's take a closer look...




Damn, too blurry...No luck. Maybe the next one will shed some light on the subject.



CUMMING UP FOR AIR




The closest we got to naked Went and his package.




This is more like it! I think I see something...But that might be bubbles...Oh well, the world may never know.



STRIPTEASE




That's right Baby...Take it off...Take it ALL off. Now how much for a lapdance?




CUM TO ME




Are you crawling? CRAWLING? I LOVE IT! This is hot. If anyone has any other pictures of Went crawling, by all means email them to me. This is one of the best things I've ever seen in my life.




IRON CHEF




I know he was supposed to have on the crazy suit for the psych ward but it looks like he's about to whisk something. Wentworth cooking...That sounds good. I'm hungry.