Wednesday, October 25, 2006

In His Own Words



"I'm kind of a dork. I don't have much game. I'm not particularly comfortable in bars or clubs. I much prefer being home playing Scrabble, having dinner with a couple friends, going to see a movie, or losing a whole weekend to Season 14 of Law and Order or The Simpsons."

Went is the kind of guy in the bar I target. First, he's hot and second the extrovert in me is attracted to the introverted or uncomfortable. I'd insinuate myself into his personal space somehow...Maybe I'd pick the spot right next to him to order a drink if it was crowded and standing room only. Maybe I'd say "You don't look like you're having any fun," or ask what he was drinking or tell him he was hot or find some other way to strike up a conversation. My mother always taught me that the worst thing that anyone can say is no so if you want something, you ask-you try and then let the chips fall where they may. Dinner and a movie is the perfect date and he likes the Simpsons? A man after my own heart! I go all Homer Simpson every time I see him and drool and he would actually appreciate my rendition of the Stonecutters' song. Wentworth can do no wrong...Not even in that hat...

pic source