Saturday, October 28, 2006

That Kristin Whore

After returning from the disappointing Saw III, I immediately checked my email. Other than a couple comments from Squallcloud (Hey Chica!) and my google alerts all was quiet except for this Kristin whore or K.W. as she will hereafter be called. K.W. just can't seem to keep her hands off my man! Not only does she proclaim her public love for him (damn tramp) but she also manhandled him away from his date at the Emmys (I won't discuss that fact that I did not approve of him having a date JUST because I couldn't make it, besides, I already let him have it). This shameless hussy gives demanding bitch a new meaning. Yet again, this slut finds some reason to hunt down, interview and the most offensive...Touch MY Wentworth. You know, If I didn't hate her so much, she might just be my hero.