Thursday, October 19, 2006

Set your Tivos!




I have never seen Jimmy Kimmel Live but apparently it comes on at 12:05 a.m. EST weeknights on ABC. Now, for the reason I am telling you this: Tomorrow 10/20 Went will be on and you do NOT want to miss this. Witness as Jimmy (like everyone else) asks Went the same questions we already know the answers to! I could write this interview myself. In fact, here's a transcript of it.

Jimmy: Wentworth Miller ladies and gentlemen!

Went walks out all tall and beautiful and smiling to a crowd of screaming women who will scream even after he sits down. He will wave to them and pretend he doesn't think they are all a bunch of crazy fucking lunatics and that he wouldn't rather just be at home reading or playing scrabble or petting his imaginary cat b/c he can't have a real one.

Jimmy: So how did you get your start?

Went: (Same shit we already know)

Jimmy: How was it working in a prison?

Went: (Same shit we already know)

Jimmy: How is this second season different than the last one?

Went: We're not in prison.

Jimmy: How long did it take to put on that tattoo and how many pieces did it have?

Went: (Went answers this question yet again like the patient gentlemen he is instead of just strangling Jimmy and telling him where he can shove his redundant ass tattoo question).

Jimmy: How is it working with your costars?

Went: (Same shit we already know)

Jimmy: So, do you have any other projects in the works?

Went: No I'm just concentrating on Prison Break. which we alreadly knew

Jimmy: So what do you do for fun?

Went: (Same shit we already know)

Jimmy: Are you dating anyone?

Went: No I'm just concentrating on work. We already knew this and before you think it, yes, you can translate this answer any way you please.

Jimmy: So you're mixed?

Went: Uh-huh

Jimmy: And you went to Princeton?

Went: Right

Jimmy: What's it like to be working on such a successful show?

Went: It's like winning the lottery.

Jimmy: What do you look for in a woman?

Went: Confidence.

Jimmy: So what do you think of your character on the show?

Went: (Explains in an intelligent manner that the show is an action drama but is also about family b/c it's about a set of brothers...blah...blah...blah...same shit we already know).

Jimmy: Wentworth Miller ladies and gentlemen and don't forget to watch Prison Break on Monday nights at 8:00 p.m. EST. Goodnight!

Note: Went, it's not that I don't appreciate the tidbits I do know but it would be great to know more...but I guess I can't hold that against you when people keep asking you the same damn questions over and over. *sigh* If I'm not too defeated about the lack of new info after the interview I MIGHT upload it to YouTube and post it, but then, I might just let someone else upload it and just embed it in my post. I like the second option. Less work. Until tomorrow then...and don't forget to set your Tivos!