Sunday, October 15, 2006

One on One with Wentworth Miller



I have an EXCLUSIVE recorded interview obtained just moments ago that was conducted IN PERSON (read: my imagination) with Wentworth Miller. Wet for Went is extremely proud to bring you this candid interview in Wents' own words. (Note, I didn't just embed a flash player to play his reponses because it distorted his voice and I couldn't have that).

WFW: I'm sitting here with Wentworth Miller ladies and gentlemen, of Prison Break fame, and he has allowed me a short interview before his evening trip to Starbucks. So Went, there's been a lot of talk about you and your love life. I mean we never see you with anyone. There was that "Emmy" girl but other than that, nothing. I'm not going to ask who you're seeing although I'm sure my readers want to know, I'm just going to go with a hypothetical here. With so many admirers, some are wondering what your type really is and what a relationship with you is really like. Tell me a story. What are you like when you meet someone?

Went:

WFW: So you're from the love them and leave them school but not opposed to a relationship that develops out of casual sex? I get it. Wow. I had no idea you were such a bad boy.

Went:


WFW: I stand corrected you sexy MF.

Went starts to squirm. He needs his caffeine fix now now now and he glances out the window of his hotel room at a crazed group of fans who have gathered trying to get a glimpse of him.

WFW: So Mr. Badass, do you think you can make it out there? I mean, that crowd looks as if they're going to maul you to death and man, the screaming! You probably won't even make it to Starbucks.

Went:

WFW: But you just said...so, wait. Do you mean a real date or sex? I'm confused. Which one do you mean?

Went:

He smirks and gets this look in his eye and in no time flat we're getting down to business. Many rounds later...

WFW: So, how was it for you?

Went:

WFW: For me too baby. Oh wait, the tape recorder! Is that thing still on? I'm definitely going to have to edit this later...