Saturday, April 14, 2007

WANTED: Wentworth Miller, For crimes against Fangirls



For breaking the hearts of fangirls across the world, I sentence you, Wentworth Miller, to a beating.

Come one, come all and kick. his. ass. The only rule here is, you must do so in song lyric form. I'll start you off.

Look in my eyes
you're killin me, killin me
all I wanted was yooooooooou
*screaming at the top of my lungs and holding that last note until I can no longer breathe*

The Kill (Bury Me) - 30 Seconds to Mars

Actually, his crime calls for two songs.

You make me cum
You make me complete
You make me completely miserable
Miserable - Lit

Note: The above two songs are in my Finetune playlists (in the sidebar to your right) but you already knew that. What do you mean you didn't know that? Don't you spend every waking hour on this site chatting and listening to music like you should? No? Well start! I'm sorry. I'm feeling a little vulnerable right now...

Now it's your turn. You don't have to post the whole song unless it's relevant and you feel like typing it all. A bar or even a line is quite enough as long as it gets your point across. Go ahead, tell him how you really feel. Tell him how you hope that they're very happy together (BARF). Tell him how much you love him still (LIAR). Tell him how he broke your heart. Tell him how you now have nightmares with scarves in them. Tell him how first he didn't show up and now this. THIS! Scream at him! Beat on his chest! Mmmmm Wentchest...NO! I will not be moved! I'm mad! Mad I say! All the Wentchest in the world will not stop me! Don't let his overwhelming sexiness stop you either. No justice, no peace! I need a drink.