Friday, February 23, 2007

Why place bets when you can buy stuff?



I'm sure by now you've heard about this and if not, Nikki from prisonbreakbuff.com writes:

I’m not sure I like this… Over at Bodog.com:

Bet On: Will Wentworth Miller, star of Fox’s hit TV series “Prison Break”, come out of the closet in 2007?

Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No refunds. No over limit wagers. Wentworth Miller must publicly announce, in 2007, that he is Homosexual, for all Yes wagers to be graded a Win. Max $50.



Not only do I find this hilarious, but it inspired me. Why place bets when you can buy stuff?

UPDATE: There's a new store with different merchandise. Have fun!

Also, I only have 10 Wet For Went bracelets left (with the site name spelled out completely) and once they're gone, they're gone! See, wasting money can be fun! And now back to your regularly scheduled program: