Monday, February 26, 2007

Favorite Comment(s) of the...Month?



Has it really been a month since I did these? Whoa! Well they're back! And you thought you'd never see them again...



Anonymous said...

one word.. wow

how are you so updated with all the pics? are you like wents secret agent or something?

I am not his secret agent, but I'll be his secret lover. *singing* Secret Lovers, yeah, that's what we ar-rah!

AND

nicbeast said...

OH MY DEAR FUCKING GOD! I'll see you all later, I'm going to LA. Call you from jail.

Beast

Oh Nicky, I'll meet you there. *grin*
AND

Krissie said...

This is the first time that I'm unable to decide which one I like the most!
I wanna kneel in front of him, I wanna sit in his lap, I wanna lick his neck... I WANT TO TOUCH HIM IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!

Ah the Krissie we know and love. I'd like to suck him in every possible position.
AND
SavMed said...

Is it just me or is IT a little on the left? I'd like to make it hard and find out for sure....


Note to Went: for a blow job, please contact SavMed. Luv ya!

Splendid! *clapping*
AND
mama bear said...

I'm such an idiot...I thought the title of this mag was "Official Hommies."

*must stop drinking boxed wine*

Went is as beautiful as ever...he looks as if he's found the "Fountain of Youth."

LOL and it will from now on be known as the Official Hommies shoot. The man gets younger everyday instead of older. I think someone needs to open an X File on him.
AND

After doc took pics of her mag for us, she died from Went overload. I'd like to say a few words if you don't...

notthedoctor said...

*ZOMBIE DOC*
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Nevermind. She's back!
AND
Anonymous said...

Take me ...TAKE ME NOW GOD DAMIT.

While you're at it Went, take me too would ya?



Karen said... The thought your pic inspired in my twisted mind:

Oh, Went... it really is...impressive. I hope my mouth is big enough...

;-)

Oh Karen, I'm so proud of you. You have made me truly happy. Oh how I wish you never left...*tearing up*



redlightmind said...

He said "quantifiable"...damn thats hot.

LMAO



All of them. Just, all of them...but for the sake of picking one, I choose this:

soiled undies said...

O.M.G.!!!!!!!

LOVER!!!!!

Now I can't scream BAL - TI -MORE!!! anymore but LOS ANGE -LUS!!!!!!

So condoms, whips, hancuffs, a feather and maybe some hot wax was all promised to Went if he ever visited Baltimore, so what will he be getting in L.A. should you make it past security?

Actually that shouldn't be "should" it should be WHEN you make it past security because I know you will lover!!! (was that a tongue twister? sorry overuse of "should")
I have FAITH IN YOU!!!! DO NOT LET US DOWN!!! GET A LICK OR TWO IN THERE FOR ME PLEASE!!! AND THE LOCATION OF THE LICK IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WHIP!!! PLANK!!! POLE!!!

SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

Oh BTW linds, those are some polite questions - I'm so surprised! I though the gal of "baby factory" fame would be a little less reserved!

Of course I wanna know about "smell" but I'm thinking the other four senses need more attention...say TOUCH AND TASTE in particular lover!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

TOUCH AND TASTE!!!

Excitement over now!!! Hate (with love of course) and envy are taking it's place! Sure you do run the coolest blog ever and yes you totally deserve it and you are my Mistress and I WORSHIP but I still wish I could be there *pout* (however you never know, it's still a possibility). I would hold him down for you and wait my turn coughyeahrightcough* You know I would TAKE OVER! Be glad I'm not in America! LOL

Seriously though babe, I wish you all the best, all the luck in the world! I'm not even a bit jealous...okay maybe a little bit...maybe a lot...maybe I'm so FUCKING JEALOUS I WANNA SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT WHILE YOU SLEEP! *takes several deep breathes, eyes rolling in back of head*
but I won't because I do want you to meet him and tell us all about the GLORIOUS, HOLY EXPERIENCE!!!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS LOVER!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT IF NOT IN FLESH!!!

*Mmmmmmm...flesh.....*

MWAH!!!!! LOVE!!!! AND C YA!!!!

Where are you su?



Anonymous said...

ohh would like to have those fingers up my ......

Up your...nose?
AND
the.red.head said...

Not only is he fucking with us, now he's teasing himself! I swear, do you see him fingering his forearm?! I really..really..can't take much more of this!

Oh believe me, I understand. Raise your hand if you're flying across the country just to watch him talk...*raising hand*



tia said...

holy crap they were so gonna do it why oh why didn't they do it damn it!!!!!!!!!

I never thought I'd see the day! This coming from someone who wanted me to kill off Sara in the short lived fake Prison Break episodes, lol. Oh yeah, I remember that tia!
AND
Belgian said...

This show has made me a whore. I want to be pushed around by two brothers, two FBI agents waving their guns, and a Puerto Rican ex-convict. At. the. same. time.

This comment deserves an award or something but comes up JUST short of perfection: You forgot about T-bag. You can NOT leave out my man...*thinking of him licking that tongue out and rolling it*



Mama Bear said...

It's like he's saying with his eyes, "Yeah, you know I'm going to fuck you sideways." *swoon*

Sideways? *crossing*



Dani said...

SHOCK HORROR - STOP THE PRESS! Wet, dont worry about Lady Beige, she's just moved up in the wardrobe world...

This will be the DEATH of WFW now...

Wentworth you're a wanker!

Aww Dani...
AND
Anonymous said...

Every time I am reminded that Went has a life different from the perfect life I imagine him to have(with me as the object of his affection), I die a little.

I'm a sad, sad person.


*holding up lighter*
AND
redlightmind said...

Don't let me catch her on the street...

I agree with MINK, I don't see it but whatever, she's probably a nice person or he wouldn't be hanging out with her. Personally, I think they're just friends. Friends who wear ugly shoes...together.

I can't believe mink could actually form words. I was in the fetal position crying. *sniff* Oh and if this is you sober, I can't wait until we start drinking, lol.
AND
Anonymous said...

Whooooaaa! You took it WAY back with the Mokenstef, WFW! Excuse me while I grab my Cross Colors outfit and Jodeci boots :o)

I have no words for Went or his "girlfriend" except...

"DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME??" hehehehe

LOL



mink said...

Well, let me just say that if you really realised that was Went's voice before the minute mark, ie. from the tiniest sample and before he actually spoke (and BTW, that line she used just brought my 'RIP Westie' sniffles back *sniff*), then 1) I take my hat off to you, and 2) I need you to tell me exactly how worried I should be. ;)

Oh mink, listen to this a few...hundred times and you'll understand, lol.



Dani said...

This stuff is fucking GOLD!

Ha ha ha ha...

Not one but TWO imposters now ! Fighting over the title in here... hehe.

Unbelievable.

Actually there are three, maybe four. Did I forget to post them? LOL
AND
Belgian said...

Okay, I'll just go kill myself now. Both Went and Amaury were here? WHY, tell me, WHY? My life has no purpose anymore now.

*has visions of a particular sandwich*
*cries out loud*
*falls to knees*

Bel

Aww Bel, maybe they will come back!
AND
the.red.head said...

I love how Dom keeps plugging the show. Fucking hilarious.

To which
Mama Bear said... I wish Dom would "plug" me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!



tee tee said...

look at his skin,God you just want to lick it and those veins makes you think what else of his is that veiny, veiny is that a word? anyway,mmmmmmmmmm.......... veins

Bravo!



Anonymous said...

im going [to Paley Fest] too and i soooo can't wait!!! :D the happiest day ever.


See you there baby!



Krissie said...

*raises a glass*
Here's to the most addictive blog in the whole world and to you, WFW!
May your love for The Pretty and your craving of The Precious entertain us for a long long time!
Thank you for laughing and crossing!
I fucking love you! xox

*tears*
AND
Melanzanie said...

have we really been here for four months? I thought that I had been here all my life!

*more tears*


Anonymous said...

Man you guys are gonna hate me! I took the test and got a 120 on love, 100 on friendship, 130 on sex and 100 on partners. Commitment was strong, Intimacy was strong, Passion was powerful with him being dominant towards me. I never thought we would be that compatible. (I can hear the cursing now)


To which
Lily said...

DAAAYYYYMMM anonymous! That is a NICE score! Yikes! Quickly reassure us that you're married and live deep in the jungles of North Korea...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Oh Lily, I love you...
AND
Mama Bear said...

OK, let me be the first of many ladies who are going to say this:

"He can put his dick in MY box any day!"

Exactly...
AND
mink said...

You know that pic of the fallen cupid you posted at the top there, WFW? That's how I feel about Valentine's Day. 'Nuff said.

I didn't take that test, 'cos as soon as I read this...

"Family relationships and attachments are not as important to him as they are to most people and Miller often considers his friends closer to him than his blood relatives."

...I knew that the 'profiles' on that site are complete and utter bullshit. And it went on, characteristic after characteristic that was completely wrong. So, never fear WFW, you and The Perfect One would undoubtedly have Hot Monkey Sex. Although you knew that already, didn't you? ;)

mink, always the voice of reason. Thank you. *nodding with solemn facial expression*



Anonymous said...

WFW, I don't know you but I really like you... and so does Went.
I'm sure that he is addicted to this blog and to your humor.
Know that he is just as excited as your are to meet you on the promised day.
So make yourself very visible!
But don't expect too much he is very shy and very conscious of the media and of the image he has to project.
Take care, you are one special lady!

Oh Anon do you promise? Do you really promise? *crossing fingers*

AND

Anonymous said...

WFW I love your blog fucking much, you are amazing and hilarious at the same time!!


Thank you so much! Flattery, it works everytime.



Geisha said...

Wow. That second pic did it for me. I swear I saw his lips move and he called my name.

*approving nod* You have done it correctly then.



Mama Bear said...

LMAO!!! Only you, WFW, could show us the LOTR correlation. Love it!

All things can be traced back to Lord of The Rings. All shall love me and despair. *completely serious face*
AND
Stacy said...

That was abso-fucking-lutely hilarious. It totally made my day.

Oh Stacy how I miss you.



sammie.pie said...

"The gun sexiness..."--- Michael/Went may point his gun @ me anytime, anywhere... Yes in deed He may!! *LICK 3x*

Yes! Not only can he point it at me, but he can shoot...anywhere he likes...



Alberty said...

Can I be invited to your next chat with Wentworth. I can also tell my readers about it!!! I am dying to find out who the real went is! lol

Alberty
American Urge

OMG! OMG! Is this my first male comment ever? (Sorry I can't tell if you anonymous people are male or female) *dancing* ALL of the beautiful boys are over on American Urge so you guys should totally check it out.
As always, thank you for your comments; I love you all!