Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wentcap: John Doe

Here it is, a month late, but here nonetheless. There weren't very many good Went shots this episode but what I did get seemed to have a theme so I just went with it.

The Lord of the Rings Extravaganza: SmeaWent and Wentlum




We wants it. We neeeeeeeds it. Must...have...The Precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked! Tricksy! False!



No, Not master!



Yes Precious, false. They will cheat you, hurt you, lie...



Master's my friend.



You don't have any friends. Nobody likes you.



I'm not listening. I'm not listening.



You're a liar and a thief.



No.



Murderer.



Go Away.



Go Away? *mad cackling*



I hate you. I hate you.


And the Emmy goes to:

Best Imitation of Samwise Gamgee just after Frodo says: The ring is mine.



*clapping*