Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Blogger, New Layout, New Address

Wow you people really read this blog! I got so many "I can't get into the blog" emails and messages I almost couldn't finish! I don't know if it's the impending Went meeting (oh yes, we WILL meet), the fact that my job sucks really bad right now and this is my only creative outlet, or just that I was tired of looking at the blog...Whatever it was, you'll see things look a bit different than they did. The comments pop up in a window now (I'm tired of being taken to another page to read the comments) and you will now have to enter a verification word to post a comment (I'm getting bombarded with spam). The content should all be the same but the layout has changed and there is a new blog address: www.wetforwent.org(asm), props to Nic for thinking of those last 3 letters before I could; I think it was the carrots. I still need to go through the blog and tag everything (using Bloggers new Labels which I love by the way) but after that, the revision (and migration) will be complete. Enjoy! Now I'm going to sleep.