Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Deja Vu All Over Again



Four months of memories...And here's one now! Jared has some never before seen pics taken when Wentworth Miller was on Jimmy Kimmel on October 20, 2006. That was only one week after I started this blog and mink, bless her, was already commenting...preceded only by su, who was the fifth commenter on the site (after brits, Moosie and Squallcloud who all had an unfair advantage as they knew of the site from the start and one unidentified anon that said you should never wear high fashion unless you're high and that's good advice people).

I remember how I PM'd britpopbaby and told her what I was thinking and she made me a banner. I emailed Jared straight away as he is my Wentblogging Idol and he wished me luck. I told the Moose what was up once it debuted and he plugged me and my girl Dany let me use the Jake/Went morphs for the very first Pick One. Then Keena made her kick ass video, I emailed it to Michael K, he posted it and the rest is history. Now here we are, four months later, and I have become a real life stalker. Ahhh Memories... Can it be that it was all so simple then? I feel a song coming, Sing it with me now! Meeeeeeemories, like the corners of my mind, Misty watercolored meeeeeeeemories, of the way we were...