Friday, May 04, 2007

Favorite Comment(s) of the Week



And here they are! On time again! Do I get a cookie?


Krissie said...

"I’m kind of old-fashioned when it comes to dating."

Aaaah, but did he say anything about good old fucking?
I think you're good, WFW. You're not into classic dating anyway.

Hey, I resent that! I can do classic dating! He pays and I go home horny; Isn't that how it's done? I'll just get someone to fill in for him while he does that pesky waiting for the 3rd date sex...Or is that too soon for the dating folk? Clearly, I am not familiar with this custom. I'm so confused...

AND
shortstuff said...

so to recap:
-dont get too pretty (already done, haha)
-cook for him (can be arranged)
-smile if i see him on the street (well maybe if u ever came to toronto..!)
-dont slip him my number.. (then how are u supposed to call me??)

went... you are one interesting creature..

Interesting indeed. Now Went, what are you gonna do when I slip you my number anyway? Huh? What then? *pouting*
AND
AJ said...

Why did I think this post was gonna be about slash when I read the title?

Anycrap, I don't see Miller dating "textbook ugly" girls. Perhaps he was dating "cutesy" but not "gorgeous" girls back in the day, and his friends just thought he could do better?

You are probably right and you know, I think it's high time we get more Slash and I know just which one I'm going to go with...
AND
Wentalicious said...

How come no one knows how to cook anymore? I love a man who can throw it down in the kitchen, but lucky for Went, I am a mean cook. Maybe I can be "old fashioned" and win him through his stomach. I've heard him mention Sizzlers (which we don't have in Canada), but if he's only dining on chain restaurant food, then "I can't lose!" <-- said Went-style. Advantage: Wentalicious.

Wentalicious: 1
WFW: 0
You win this round...*shaking fist*
AND
SavMed said...

That is right! Brunettes with character!

See Went, there is a little thing called order in the Universe. You, being handsome and bright, need just the opposite! ME!

See, you may be walking around with a tall, gorgeous blonde, but you know, as well as I do, that you need a short, (probably) brunette weirdo.

You are beautiful, go out there and find me! For the sake of the equilibrium.

*holding fake microphone* Two steps forward, two steps back, we go together cuz opposites attract and you know, it ain't fiction just a matter of fact, we go together cuz opp-o-sites attract.
AND
Mama Bear said...

Wait just a damn minute, Emily...you mean the posts and the comments on this site are not to be taken seriously?!? Since when?! I come here for REAL news and REAL in-depth analysis of all things Went-related, and you burst my bubble like this?! *wailing*

EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS 100% TRUE! DON'T LISTEN TO EMILY'S LIES!



Krissie said...

Mr Miller, are you going to visit every Asian country now? How about some European ones? Perhaps... I don't know... from the top of my head... Croatia?!

Subtle Kris, very subtle.
AND
brit bird said...

China - CHINA!!!! Went britain is your place of birth come home honey and I will cook you a lovely sunday roast with yorkshire pud and everything - No? Jellied eels? No? Bread and butter pudding spread all over my body - yes!!! Come to me pretty you just add the sauce......

Wentsauce on body...Sounds great.
AND
tia said...

Those Asians sure do love them some Wentworth!

I think the feeling is mutual seeing as how the last time he was with them he had a hard on!

Oh tia, I didn't forget and for those who didn't see it, check it:



Is that the making of a stiffy I see? Why Wentworth! That's not old-fashioned!

AND
Mama Bear said...

Went, would you please kung pao me?

LOL

  • On Bean Poled (You know, one of those posts Bean Pole made me remove the pics from?)

soiled undies said...

I think some of you know EXACTLY how HANDY I am with a POLE!!!

*GRIN*

'Nuff said.

Yes, we know. WHIP! PLANK! POLE!
AND
shortstuff said...

whoa whoa whoa lady, you are old enough to be my mother, but i have no problem knocking you out for touching went like that. dont even pretend like ure just doing your job... who do u think you are massaging wents shoulders?? huh? HUH? sneaky little whore..

*snickering*
AND
twyla said...

Oh, ya'll--forget about the old lady giving him a massage, I am too distracted by that look on his face--it is probably the same look he would get if i were able to properly "service" his pole!

*closing eyes, daydreaming of putting that look on his beautiful face*

*sigh*

Servicing his pole...What a lovely thought.
AND
Krissie said...

Eat me, Went!
What was that? Why yes, you may use the chopsticks in any way you like!

Hmmmm, you're freakier than I thought.
AND
emily said...

nuh uh is that woman wearing a scarf??!?!?!

It's a conspiracy!
As always, thanks for your comments!