Friday, May 25, 2007

Drunk Dialing with Wentworth Miller

After reading my letter, Wentworth finally gave me a call last night.

Me: Hello?
Went: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Me: Hello?
Went: It's me! You wanted a thank you so there it is!
Me: *silence*
Went: Are you there?
Me: I'm here...Are you drunk?
Went: Of course not. The rain in Spain falls mostly on the plains.
Me: Uh-huh. Well, while I have you, I was wondering if you have any projects lined up?
Went: MATT DAMON!
Me: Oooookaaaay. Well thanks for the thanks and all that.
Went: What are you wearing?
Me: Nothing.
Went: Girls are gross.
Me: I think you need rest Wentworth. I'm gonna let you go.
Went: Let me go? You should be posting bitch!
Me: Fuck you Went.
Went: You wish.
Me: Later dickhead.
Went: You still love me right?
Me: Yes, Went of course. I will post first chance I get tomorrow.
Went: I love you.
Me: I know.
Went: No I REALLY love you.
Me: *sigh* I love you too Went. Goodnight.
Went: *singing* Goodniiiiiiiiight