Tuesday, November 28, 2006

High Fashion with Wentworth Miller



Wentworth Earl Miller III. *shaking head* Went Worth Miller. *puzzled look* Where did you get this jacket and why on earth did you put it on your body? *sigh* There are so many things I could say right now, not the least of which is, what in the hell goes through your mind when you do these things? You knew you were going to an event Went. Dammit there is a FOX backdrop behind you. Were you trying to match the scenery or something? I'm going to need an explanation for this. I don't know how many times I can keep making excuses for you. Your hotness could give the world radiation poisoning...stop fucking shading it with these god damn fashion decisions from the planet WTF or else one of these days I'm going to disown you....r clothes. Then I guess you'll have to walk around naked. How would you like that, huh? Hmmm. On second thought, I think I'll disown your clothes right now.




There. That's better. Carry On.